Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update From The Haiti Team

Our team in Haiti is still w/o internet so the team leader, Ed Gibson, is texting me updates.  Here it is.

"Good morning SonLight.  Things are going great here.  We were able to spend the day working with Greg and his crew at the new village.  Boy was it hot!  No shade at all.  The ladies spent the morning at the formula program and at the school.  We spent the evening driving around looking for parts for Greg's truck which we will fix today (tie rod, ruptured brake line, new brakes, new tires, etc).

Things are starting to look better around Jacmel, trash is gone and the debris on the side of the road is being cleaned up.  This makes my heart feel better.  As Chucky says, "one Haitian at a time".  Please pray for this little special young baby named Jocelyn.  She is only 11 months old and was brought to the house with full blown aids.  She is so precious and full of life.  I get tears in my eyes every morning when I hold her.

Once again, we're sorry for no blog.  I will keep Pastor Jason updated.  We love you SonLight Family.

Love God, Love People, Period."

No comments:

Post a Comment